This week I was unable to devote as much time to my final project as I had intended–too much else going on. But I did read over the sample papers provided, and I did find them helpful. Seeing a final product with all the pieces assembled is helping me better visualize how the individual components of my project can potentially form a final paper. Still… the sample papers I read seem much more polished than what I have so far–but maybe that’s because my project is still so fragmented.
My plan this week is to begin assembling the first draft of my final project… And I hope that once I begin doing so, the vision of my final paper will become clearer. I don’t really have any questions at the moment, but I predict that I will as I start bringing everything together.